Con-ser-va-tion: (noun) The wise and sustainable management and use of resources; for example, electricity, water, fossil fuels, etc...
What We Do:
- Customer Education
- Community Outreach Events
- Residential Weatherization Incentives
- Residential High Efficiency Appliance Rebates
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency Incentives
- Renewable Energy Incentives
- Low Interest Weatherization Loans
Quick Links to Our Residential Energy Efficiency Incentives:
ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebates
- Effective 4/1/14, energy efficiency requirements for Energy Star Refrigerator rebates will increase. Beginning 4/1/14, we will only offer rebates for installed CEE Tier 2 & Tier 3 Refrigerators.
Eligible installed new Tier 2 refrigerators will receive $10 rebates; eligible installed new Tier 3 refrigerators will receive $20 rebates.
- ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate Form - (PDF)
High Efficiency Electric Water Heater Rebates: Storage Type
- Notice 8/1/14: due to a variety of quality control issues, no Tier 2 (ducted) Heat Pump Water Heaters are currently eligible for our rebate program. We maintain a list of eligible Northern Climate Qualified Heat Pump Water Heaters accessible via a weblink below. As Tier 2 (ducted) and other Tier 1 units become eligible, the list will be updated.
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate Form
Weatherization Incentive Brochures