Con-ser-va-tion: (noun) The wise and sustainable management and use of resources; for example, electricity, water, fossil fuels, etc...
What We Do:
- Customer Education
- Community Outreach Events
- Residential Weatherization Incentives
- Residential High Efficiency Appliance Rebates
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency Incentives
- Renewable Energy Incentives
- Low Interest Weatherization Loans
Quick Links to Our Residential Energy Efficiency Incentives:
ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebates
- Effective 4/1/14, energy efficiency requirements for Energy Star Refrigerator rebates will increase. Beginning 4/1/14, we will only offer rebates for installed CEE Tier 2 and Tier 3 refrigerators of 7.75 cubic feet or more.
Eligible installed new Tier 2 refrigerators will receive $10 rebates; eligible installed new Tier 3 refrigerators will receive $20 rebates.
- Customers who purchased and installed Energy Star refrigerators, that are not rated as Tier 2 or Tier 3, are advised to submit their rebate forms no later than 5:00 pm on 3/31/14 for PUD review.
- Effective 1/1/14, we will no longer offer rebates for clothes washers with Modified Energy Factors (MEFs) of less than 2.46 purchased after 12/31/13.
- Note: customers who purchased new washers with MEFs of 2.2 - 2.45 in 2013 will have a one month grace period (1/1/14 - 1/31/14) in which to submit their rebate application for eligible appliances. These "grandfathered" rebate submissions must be received by the PUD no later than 5:00 pm Friday, 1/31/14.
- ENERGY STAR Appliance Rebate Form - (PDF)
High Efficiency Fixture Rebates
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate
ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home Rebate Form
Weatherization Incentive Brochures