New Service Application

Applying for New Service is easiest and most efficient using this secure online form.  However, if you prefer to apply for new service via a non-electronic format please click here for instructionsTo Stop Service, please contact your local PUD Office.

Not sure your address is served by the PUD? Click here for Service Area maps.

This form is not valid for New Construction or Commercial Accounts.  If you have a request for service for New Construction or Commercial Accounts, please contact your local PUD office.