Click the link below for a list of PUD-certified participating installers:
Only Participating Installers may be used for PUD Residential Weatherization and Heating Programs.To become eligible for our programs, Participating Installers have:
- signed lengthy contracts with the PUD agreeing to meet all PUD and Bonneville Power Administration program requirements;
- posted surety bonds for PUD jobs;
- reported litigation and lien information for the past three years;
- provided a list of references; and
- agreed to have all their PUD-incentive work verified by the PUD.
If you are interested in becoming a Participating Installer for one or more of our Weatherization and Heating programs, please download, complete in-full, and submit an Installer Agreement Packet. After submission, it usually takes a few weeks for complete Installer Agreements to be reviewed and verified by our Conservation Department and to receive final approval from management. Note: incomplete Packets will be denied. Once an Installer Agreement Packet has been approved, the Installer will be added to the appropriate PUD Conservation Program documents and Participating Installers list(s).